Monday 2 April 2012

where did march go ?

Hey dolls,  
so where has the month of march gone? im so sorry dolls ive had so many great opportunitys to broaden my clientele and thats what ive been doing, bridal tests and weddings, aswell as styling for birthday partys etc oh and also i sprained my ankle really badly, lets just say vodka and jeffery campbell's dont go but im bac now and justed wanted to update you on some of the things ive received and bought aswell as been and done so hope you like xxx

 lets begin with my harrods glossy box








1-shu eumura cleansing oil
2- hypnose drama mascara
3- valentina by valentino
4-clarins extra firming cream
5- molten brown vitalising vitamin ab+c bath and shower
6- sk-II skin signiture cream

so i was really excited about this edition but was kinda of dissapointed when i recieved my box as i really wanted the burberry lipstick in rosewood but never mind just means i have to go out and buy it, another reason to shop lol but other than that i liked what i got.
The valentina by valentino is my kind of fragrance it sweet and floral and will definatly be adding it to my collection also loved both the creams, the clarins extra firming body cream and the skin signiture which retails for about £129 but its amazing have put it in my pro kit aswell as the lancome mascara and everyone loves a bit of molten brown so all in al a great box cant wait for aprils box

My mothers day
















Well i had a an amazing mothers days and i hope all the mums out there did, i was awoken by a mothers day song which sounded a bit like happy birthday ( so cute )
and then was gifted  witha lovely mothers day hamper from my boys with a special personalised card and lots of drawing and squiggling inside.
me and my own mummy had an amazing meal cooked for us and the just chilled out in the evening couldnt get much better than that : )
love my bubbas skye and shae xxxxx
p.s i thought i should just quickly list what i got in my hamper
 
vanilla and strawbery scented candle
socks
wine
radox bubble bath
sanctuay body mist, scrub and cream
tiger necklace from miso
gold snake braclet from miso
cupcakes
lindor chocolate (my fave) 
face mask 
 
my window
so this a the latest window in h&m reading oracle store that im proud to say ive done.
the window itself is pretty basic but i think that allows the garments to speak for themselves.
This window very much reminds of the versace prints trend in at the moment which you will find in stores such as river island,tpshop and miss selfridge.
thanks to dean from swindon for all your help and the amazing indoor layout was done by my lovely colleague teresa 
 







 
so guys this are some of things ive been doing in the month of march hope you liked it.
p.s to those of you who have asked for more ootd(outfit of the day) and lotd(look of the day)
i will try my best to get some up asap for my dolls.
anyways i hope your all well and i'll talk to you soon
love fes 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment