Saturday 14 April 2012

Customer to client

Hey dolls, just wanted to share with you a lovely email from an amazing client. He was shopping in h&m whilst i was in the windows stripping and preparing for a new campaign when a member of staff advised he seek me for further assistance, he was an aspiring model and was looking for Qa sqq with looks for his portfolio for an important agency signing that was coming up, unfortunately I was on h& m's time and had to finish the window but left him with a member of staff with some suggestions and asked if he stll needed my help to meet me the next day, which he did and we picked some amazing looks for his shoot and a couple of days ago i found out he was signed on the spot for models one so congrats hugo and i wish you all the best and was glad that i was able to help you with your dream
ps well done Sam Edmonds for picking an outfit and helping him when I couldn't might hire you as an assistant lol

Thank you sooooooo much Festina. I'm so grateful for your help and that of the H&M team (Oracle Branch). I know that without your help I doubt things would have gone so smoothly with the shoots. I m eternally grateful.

Take care and God bless

Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment