Thursday 12 April 2012

H&m concious collection

Hey dolls so h&m officially launched their concious collection today, so I took some pics of what me and my visual team came up with for the collection in the reading oracle store. If you haven't heard about this collection then get online at h&m.com or pick up a grazia or look magazine, we have also a huge supplement with vogue.
One of the best things with working for the company is the major collaborations we do with designers and amazing collection like this.
This collection is not only seriously stylish but that fact that it is made from sustainable fabrics like organic cotton, recycled polyester and hemp is a bonus, looking good and being earth friendly.
The collection comes in two parts: there's a red carpet concious collection only available online and in top London stores and also a cute girl next door collection which is the collection I'm about to show you but I hope you all like and manage to get yourself something from the collection as I'm sure you will regret it
But here it is dolls and just to give a shout out to the other two visual who worked on this collection teresa and kasha x

1 comment:

Hugo said...

I just want to say a special thank you Festina and the H&M team for all your help and support. I'm glad to say that I am now a model and I have you for helping select out the right clothing's for me to wear. I couldn't have done it without your help

Post a Comment