Tuesday 17 April 2012

my petal pout

 hey dolls
well here is my long awaited spring lip.
it's a graduated lipstick look which was used in catwalk shows this spring
but what inspired me to do this look was company's april issue
where they had thier own take called the petal pout
i used various lipsticks and liners  and did a quick take on what can be acheived with this look
 first i moisturised my lips with mac lip conditioner 

NUDE PINK LIPS
 using mac's pro longwear lip pencil in ABSOLUTELY IT
i lined my lips



 then filled it in with mac's CAPTIVE
( a satin finish)

 then using my bobbi brown lip pencil i used mac'c SAINT GERMAIN
(amplified)
to highlight the inner lip

 HOT PINK LIPS
 i used rimmel's lip pencil in INDIAN PINK
to line my lips

 then using mac's GIRL ABOUT TOWN
(amplified)
i filled in my lips

 then using my lip pencill i highlighted the inner lips with mac's FAUX
( satin finish)


ROSY RED LIPS
 to line my lips i used rimmels lip pencil in RED DYNAMITE


 then filled it in with mac's VIVA GLAM 1
(matte finish)

 then highlighted the inner lips withe mac's VEGAS VOLT
(amplified)

 PEACHY ORANGE LIPS
 for the last look i used sleeks eau la la pencil in MELBA

 then filled it in with mac's VEGAS VOLT
(amplified)


 then using nyx's lipstick in TEA ROSE
i highlighted the inner lips


and here's the finished look

i hoped you all liked it and for those of you had requested i do this post im so sorry it took so long especially you natasha
well dolls untill next time i hope you are all well
and i'll talk to you soon 
fes 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment